You can hire a black & white dance floor from us for your event, which can be laid on a flat surface, grass, or gravel. We recommend one square (approximately 1m x 1m) per 4 guests, allowing 2 guests per square, assuming 50% of the guests will be on the dance floor at any one time. So for 100 guests, you should get a 25 square (approximately 5m x 5m) dance floor. If laid on grass or gravel, we need to lay under tiling plus the dance floor.
Dance floor pricing is as follows:
- Dance floor only (on hard, flat surface): R110 / square
- Under tiling (for uneven / soft surfaces such as grass and gravel): R50 / square
- Transport is charged at R5/km from Claremont, Cape Town, but you can save on this if you are already using one of our DJ packages
- Dry hire rates attract a 20% discount (you collect, setup, and return)
- Minimum charge on dance floors is R3,500
For example, if you need a 25 square (5m x 5m) dance floor on grass, the total cost is 25 x (R110 + R50) = R4,000 excluding travel. The same dance floor on concrete would cost R25 x (R110) = R2,750 = R3,500 (minimum charge) excluding travel.